- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ inquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting inquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to up sell venue services.
- To liaise with clients and customers to coordinate corporate events whilst building rapport and creating professional relationships.
- To exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus ensuring the ability to provide a thorough response to customer inquiries.
- To undertake general administration duties.
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work, following all procedures in this respect and reporting to management any hazardous situation or accident.
- To attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
- Handling OTA (Online travel Agents), Inventory, Rates, Contract, Commission, Promotions etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reservation Associate: 4 years (Preferred)
- Reservation Executive: 7 years (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Hospitality & Tourism
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
PHP Developer job description We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile agile team of professionals. Mandatory Skills - PHP, MYSQL, [...]
Dear Candidates, Greetings from TELEPERFORMANCE !!! Walk-in for CUSTOMER SERVICE for Voice Process Great opportunity for all Regional language along with ENGLISH !!! Skills Requir [...]
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselv [...]
Job Description Openings for BDM- Vendor Management Manager. Call / Wats app at 9844278670 1. Qualification :- Only Graduates 2. Experience :- [...]