Bharat Wire Ropes
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers' expectations. Follows the documented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy our customers' needs.
- Responsible for maintaining the company's ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system at all company locations.
- Manages the development, collection, and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine present capabilities and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy.
- Perform initial and periodic quality vendor analysis.
- Formulates, maintains, and coordinates quality control objectives with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs.
- Analyzes and resolves quality work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, RMA's, complaints, and/or quality trends.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to quality and reliability.
- May assist President or other managers in other duties or special projects as needed.
- Understand, support and provide appropriate activities and training related to the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Develop and maintain internal audit schedule in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Provide continuous improvement quality initiatives through quality reviews of failures, root cause analysis, control plan reviews, etc to drive the continuous improvement philosophy mindset in the company.
- Travel to other facilities on, at least, a monthly basis, to assess status of quality system and provide necessary support.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards: Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work: Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Coaching and Developing Others: Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Scheduling Work and Activities: Scheduling events, programs, activities, and the work of others.
- Interacting with Computers: Using computers and computer systems to set up functions, enter data, process information, develop forms, present informational reports, etc.
- Confidentiality: Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and business common sense.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events: Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Analyzing Data or Information: Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems: Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Tools: Computers, office equipment, personal protective equipment (hardhat, safety glasses, etc.), and phone.
- Technology: Electronic mail software, Microsoft Office software, internet browser software, data base user interface and query software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,200,000.00 to ₹1,500,000.00 /year
- steel industry quality department: 10 years (Required)
- Quality Management: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, we are hiring for cashless money transaction based company which is into sales and customer support, both freshers and experienced with excellent english and hindi communication are welcome [...]
need 15 GIRLS AND BOYS HIRING QUALIFICATION = 8th, 10th, 12th, Ba, ma pass candidates. job profile = cash counter, storekeeper, supervisor, data intry salary = 15k to 30k + inc + cab fresher and [...]
Job Title CE Camera Engineer Post Date 01/07/2020 Company Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Job Area Engineering - Software Location India - Hyderabad Job Overview As part of custome [...]
Mobile Application Developer Job - Kolkata Android Developer Mobile Application Developer Android The primary focus will be the development of Android applications (Native/Hybrid) and their integratio [...]