Bharat Wire Ropes
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹650,000.00 to ₹720,000.00 /year
- warehouse manager: 3 years (Required)
- manufacturing industry: 8 years (Required)
- warehouse: 9 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Health insurance
- Production & Manufacturing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, we are hiring for cashless money transaction based company which is into sales and customer support, both freshers and experienced with excellent english and hindi communication are welcome [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana Purpose of the Job: As a Bank Loan Specialist, Associate 2, the ideal candidate will support and assist Client Operations and other operational Shared Service teams/ Center of [...]
Baner, Pune, Maharashtra Job Summary Dear Candidate, We are hiring Front Desk Executive for Ady's Gym & Wellness centre. JOB LOCATION: Baner Pune Responsibilities and Duties - Will be responsi [...]
Mohali, Punjab ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month We need a fresher/experienced reservation and air ticketing agent. We have inbound calls for sales. Special training will be provided. Job Type: Full-ti [...]