- Ensures implementation of the project activities in according to the provided SOP’s
- Over all responsibilities of the project planning, execution, management, reporting, financial management & its controlling and controlling over the external unwanted or failure component.
- He / she will be responsible for the project outcomes and it delays.
- Adhere to organization’s policies and guidelines.
- Engaged in overall planning for agriculture and allied proposed activities which involve effective co-ordination with the team members while micro-planning.
- Implements projects in partnership mode ensuring smooth and effective co-ordination with project partner and Govt agencies.
- Implementation on programs related to infrastructural, community cum agricultural development covering sustainable agricultural practices and watershed development.
- Planning and organizing of SLI trainings under given guidelines.
- Especially focus on Skill Development on Agri & Allied, Farm Machinery, Mason Trade, Beauty Culture, Mobile Repair etc and supporting agricultural activity through it.
- Ensure knowledge partnership with prestigious institutes and technical resource centers for technical support as such KVK, District Training Department, NABARD, Agricultural universities etc.
- Establishing administrative co-ordination with departments for effective and efficiently support while implementation of the programs.
- Preparing of MPR (Monthly Progress Report) and QPR (Quarterly Progress Report) in according provided formats.
- Events management includes Exposure Visit, Workshop, Meetings, Training program etc.
- Prepare and maintain case study and success story of all interventions of the project
Responsibilities and Duties
To assist the project team of HRDP (Integrated Village Development)
capcity building, training, coordination, Financial Management, Project Planning, Project Management, Troubleshooting, Team Management
Required Experience and Qualifications
**Masters in Agriculture cum Social work from a reputed college/institute. (Degree in Rural Management will be desirable)/ MBA in Rural Management
B.sc Agri, M.Sc Agri, BVSC, Animal Husbandry degree preferred
Sound knowledge of rural livelihoods and practices, Skill Development for income, Health & hygiene, Community development, infrastructure development, Formation of SHGs, etc
At least 3 years experience in a similar position in a reputed organization
Excellent skills in proposal writing, report writing, content writing and report writing
Good knowledge of computer applications and operations especially in Excel, Power Points etc
Excellent command over spoken and written English & Hindi.
Excellent communication and presentable skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- work: 4 years (Preferred)
- total work: 6 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- 75% (Preferred)
- Community & Social Service
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Job Description Minimum 2-5 years of experience into Sales/Operations of JLG, Group Loans business Should have handled a team of Sales & Collections Should have a decent knowle [...]
Job Description : Job Description To create content as per the brief provided by Digital Team. To coordinate with Digital Team for ideation. To coordinate with Design Team to maintain the u [...]
Job Description : Job Description Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 We are looking for back office executive Ready purchase order and Invoice Ready cheques - bank work knowledge about MS excel [...]
Job Description : Job Description Looking for a Social Media Manager to create engaging social media content according to requirements. In this role, should be highly creative and have a knack f [...]