1) Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
2) Reads bill of lading to determine assignment.
3) Fastens chain or binders to secure load on trailer during transit.
4) Loads or unloads, or assists in loading and unloading truck.
5) Works as member of two-person team driving tractor with sleeper bunk behind cab.
6) Services truck with oil, fuel, and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
7) Obtains customer's signature or collects payment for services.
8) Inventories and inspects goods to be moved.
JOB FUNCTION: Ticketing/Reservation/Travel Agent/Airlines
INDUSTRY: Consulting Services
SPECIALIZATION: Travel Agent
o Any Graduate
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Qualifications 10Std; Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹24,000.00 to ₹60,000.00 /month
- work: 3 years (Required)
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- India (Required)
- Indian (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Shift allowance
- Health insurance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : - Minimum of 5 years of development experience in SQL Server related technologies including - SQL, SSIS, SSRS andSSAS - Experience in writing complex stored procedures,Integra [...]
Job Description : Systems Infrastructure Engineer – Strong knowledge in Exchange / O365 Skills Mandatory : Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 & VMWare (Implementing, Administer [...]
Job Description : Responsibilities: - Understand the company needs to define system specifications - Designing functional technology solutions - Overseeing development and implementation of [...]
Job Description : Job Description: Job Description: • Needs to understand the Business requirement and design the system accordingly • Needs to be hands - on developer Lightning Component [...]