The ADM position requires a renaissance kind of a person who is interested in research and learning, who doesn’t compartmentalize learning into domains or subjects. We are looking for a passionate evangelist who loves meeting people and more importantly striking intellectual conversations. The ADM should have a flair for Philosophy and be able to articulate the Sciensation System of learning or any abstract concept effortlessly. The ADM will also have to manage interns and handhold them while they execute diverse responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute Monthly Socratic Dialogue competitions on diverse topics.
- Setup and manage Sciensation After-School classes within assigned territory.
- To help Sciensation team in evolving the Socratic Dialogues and After-School Classes.
- Teaching diverse subjects at Sciensation activity centers which offer After-School Classes.
- Carry out timely assessments/audits to evaluate the implementation of After-School Classes.
- Engage with Sciensation interns to ensure proper delivery within After-School Classes.
- To stay connected with parents and get the teaching interns troubleshoot their problems.
- Reach out to professionals who could judge the monthly Socratic Dialogue competitions.
- Reach out to the press and brief them about the highlights of Sciensation Socratic Dialogues.
- To improve the relationship and brand perception of Sciensation amongst the academia, media, school education ecosystem and activity centers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Background of Mathematics or Science is NOT essential.
- A good understanding of various philosophies of education.
- Strong inter-personal strategic communication and dialoging skills.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Logical Thinking
- The ability to base decisions/strategies based on the data driven insights.
- Diagnostic skills and the ability to prototype ideas.
- People Management Skills and handholding capabilities.
Desired Personality Traits/ Mindset
- Perseverance and trusting the process of long term gestation.
- Ability to evolve insights from a clutter of information, while presenting to stakeholders.
- Ability to read situations and play cards accordingly, to strike collaborations.
- Originality of communication and independent thinking.
- Openness to perspectives and a flair for philosophy.
Sciensation training on philosophy and critical thinking
networking and career guidance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /year
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, we are hiring for cashless money transaction based company which is into sales and customer support, both freshers and experienced with excellent english and hindi communication are welcome [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana Purpose of the Job: As a Bank Loan Specialist, Associate 2, the ideal candidate will support and assist Client Operations and other operational Shared Service teams/ Center of [...]
Baner, Pune, Maharashtra Job Summary Dear Candidate, We are hiring Front Desk Executive for Ady's Gym & Wellness centre. JOB LOCATION: Baner Pune Responsibilities and Duties - Will be responsi [...]
Mohali, Punjab ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month We need a fresher/experienced reservation and air ticketing agent. We have inbound calls for sales. Special training will be provided. Job Type: Full-ti [...]