JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website: www.jpmorganchase.com
JOB TITLE: Team Leader (502)/Associate
LOCATION: Mumbai /Bangalore
DEPARTMENT: Fund Accounting
REPORTING TO: Process Manager - Fund Accounting
The Fund Accounting team is responsible for timely and accurate delivery of NAV for Clients who have outsourced their Fund Accounting to JPM. This role involves understanding and executing end to end activities that comprises of daily NAV calculation and eod Client reporting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As a team leader in Global Funds Services, you will :
- Ensure Team Members are fully competent
- Draft & ensure SOPs are current
- Drive resolution of exceptions with ORM / management
- Perform test checks on quality of operations
- Lead and ensure completion of daily activities are timely.
- Audit compliance and co-operation
- Implement improvement initiatives
- Accountable for top quality exception management
- Encourage, participate & lead L&D; sessions
- Identify and facilitate development of training Champions/SME in team.
- People morale & discipline
- Foster communication and teamwork
Chartered Accountants with 2 to 3 years / BCOM with 4/5 years experience preferably in Financial Sector industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Client focused
- Uses initiative and readily questions
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerical thought process
- Control orientated
- Proficient use of PC software for document and worksheet preparation
- Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours on high volume days, if required
- The ideal candidate would have a 'can do' attitude
- Good written & spoken English communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 4+ years experience Position Responsibilities - Provide directions and review for journal entries booked into Investran - Prepare fund level financial statements includin [...]
Position Responsibilities Provide directions and review for journal entries booked into Investran Prepare fund level financial statements including the consol balance sheet, income statement, [...]
Position Responsibilities Book journal entries into Accounting application Prepare fund level financial statements including the consol balance sheet, income statement, statement of partners' [...]
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial [...]