JP Morgan Introduction:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions,
financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
About Wealth Management
With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. Our teams deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning.
About Investment Solutions
Investment Solutions provides Wealth Management clients with investment solutions across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, with strong analytical skills, a keen interest in financial markets, and the enthusiasm to drive their own work agenda. Members of our Investment Solutions Data, Analytics & Modeling team in Mumbai, India contribute to the Portfolio Management and Governance process by creating, managing, and analyzing a broad array of data and analytics. The ideal candidate as a mix of strong technical skills and the strategic vision to help evolve our analytical tools and models across Investment Solutions.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of data, existing models, and user tools across asset classes
- Contribute day-to-day support for Portfolio Managers, including data aggregation, reporting, and trading support across a broad range of investment products
- Drive strategic enhancements of existing tools and identify opportunities to leverage data, analytics, and models across investment teams
- Improve platform dataflow by identifying golden source of data and streamline investment vehicle onboarding process
- Conducting ad-hoc quantitative research and analysis
- Assist with the development of proprietary models and analytical tools for portfolio construction, performance attribution and risk management
- Liaising between business and technology to enhance investment analytics platform, i.e. implementing proper user entitlement and maintaining analytical toolkit inventory
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytics or data and insights-related role - investment and/or asset and wealth management experience preferred
- CFA or MBA preferred
- Broad capital markets experience across asset classes and liquidity types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external partners
- Analytical experience, with a focus on statistical analysis, financial modelling or other investment related analysis, and strong proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience navigating and interpreting investment documentation and understanding of fund strategies / structures
- Ability to parse complex tasks and juggle priorities in a highly dynamic professional environment
- Strong programming skills. Preferably at least a few of the following - Python, Matlab, Visual Basic, SQL and C#
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with th [...]
Production Support Analyst Lead is a People Manager position on the Production support team. Production support team monitors and maintains data processing jobs for various groups. This involves makin [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 7+ years experience - Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis. - IFRS [...]
Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis. IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templ [...]