ASSPL - Karnataka
- BA/BS/B.Tech in Business, Operations, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience or Masters degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Amazon is seeking a Senior Product & Customer Insights Manager, Customer Experience Strategy based in Bangalore to join an expanding team which provides a service to Amazon’s global businesses analyzing, and driving improvements across the customer and seller journey. We measure Amazon’s end-to-end customer experience and proposes significant areas for improvement to Amazon’s senior business leaders in India and globally.
The objective of this position include:
- Plan and execute end to end operational analysis programs which result in impactful customer experience enhancements, focused on the Amazon India and global retail business.
- Own and drive projects across multiple product lines (e.g. media, consumer electronics, apparel, etc.) and departments (Retail, Operations, etc.) including all scoping with local and international business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management worldwide.
- Partner with senior business leaders across the company in developing programs and communicating/following-up on actionable findings.
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
- Continuous innovation and process improvement efforts to optimize program efficiencies.
In addition, you will innovate on behalf of our customers and build new methodologies and products to continuously improve our service. The role will allow you to make a real impact for our customers from Day 1 and provide a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges.
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) is preferred.
- Diverse work experience/background Self-starter, possess flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- A passion for customer experience combined with business curiosity and a strategic viewpoint
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgement
- Proven history of working across cross-functional teams and functions
- Strong communication skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting)
- Experience in an international work environment in areas such as management consulting, product management, internet, technology, retail, consumer goods or research firms.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience - BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience - 2+ years of relevant industry experience - Strong coding skills in Java, on a Unix/Linux p [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 4+ years experience - 4+ years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design - Strong online portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great user-centere [...]
Basic qualifications An understanding of and passion for e-commerce. - Work experience is preferred (3 - 5 years). - Experience in Business, Category management, Buying, Selling or Financ [...]
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Math or Engineering - 7+ years of product leadership experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements - 3+ years of cons [...]