ADCI - BLR 14 SEZ
- Experience using frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with Java, servlets and JSPs.
- Knowledge of a variety of database systems including MySQL, PostgreSQL and Redshift.
- General understanding of UNIX-based operating systems.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Experience working with multiple cultures and across multiple geographies.
- Strong AWS fundamentals
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to manage reporting and analysis.
S3C Compliance Operations Integration team is looking for a motivated and data driven Programmer analyst with strong technical skills, analytical and communication capabilities, and a hands-on passion to spearhead development of the world wide S3C Quality Assurance (QA) systems. This involves using state of the art AWS technologies to build scalable and integrated systems. This role also requires the candidate to understand some level of system architecture to embed the business use-cases from stakeholders across the world. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the server side development using AWS technologies and implementing scalable architecture
- Understanding and implementing business use-cases/QA workflows while developing the system
- Identifying potential design flaw(s) and implementing corrective action(s)
- Writing clear and concise programming documentation.
- Compiling, , analyzing and presenting technical data.
- Delivering projects (design, coding, testing, implementation, and support) on time and within budget.
Each and every person buying, selling, or handling Amazon products will be your customer. If you would like to make a real-world difference by working hard, having fun, and making history, this is the team for you!
- Deep implementation knowledge of Distributed SOA Architecture, Relational DB knowledge, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, and various AWS technologies.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience Basic qualifications* - Graduation in any technical domain is required for this position - 3-5 years of experience from product compliance background [...]
Education: Engineer or MBA (preferably in Supply chain or operations). Can also have management/Marketing/Accounting/Science degree. Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience (overall) and 8 year [...]
Essential Skills: - A bachelor’s or equivalent business school degree. - Excellent written and verbal communication with proficiency in both English and German. You must be able to act with [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience - Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field - Experience implementing software engineering best practices for the full so [...]