ASSPL - Karnataka
1. 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
2. Excellent Communication Skills.
3. Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
4. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
5. Able to work
Job Summary: The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to support the daily operations of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering on field support to sellers and audits, stakeholder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes, and running central control centres. The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership.
The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data. The candidate must be ready to work on weekends.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor efficient functioning of the assigned seller flex sites via call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Liaise between field executives/sellers and various internal and external agencies for efficient and timely execution of operations
- Devise and deploy SOP's, analyze data, and propose features and processes, which focus on improving the Seller experience
- Willing to work on weekends and travel extensively within and between the cities.
2. Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
3.Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
4. Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
5. Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience - BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience - 2+ years of relevant industry experience - Strong coding skills in Java, on a Unix/Linux p [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 1+ years experience - 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management - Bachelor's degree required - Experience in an [...]
- 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management - Bachelor's degree required - Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment wit [...]
BA/BS required Experience designing and executing online customer experiences - Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management - Stron [...]