ADCI - Maharashtra
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional technology, instructional design or a relevant field
- 4 or more years work experience in the area of instructional design.
- Imaginative at designing, implementing, and managing training lessons.
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Self-starter, intuitive analytical skills.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon Business is one of Amazon’s fastest growing new initiatives,
providing business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with features and benefits designed for businesses of all sizes. We are obsessed with our customers and in Customer Service, we make their experience delightful. We identify and drive business centric solutions by solving complex technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity, always seeking automation and we love to innovate. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
In Amazon Business Customer Service, our vision is "We revolutionize support so customers can focus on their businesses". For that, we want our associates to experience a smooth and effort less learning process. We want to empower them to confidently help our customers, whichever their needs are and as a result, delight our customers. Your mission: make it happen!
The Snr Instructional Designer role will sit within AB CS Knowledge team. We are a global team, supporting multiple regions and languages while still having loads of fun! This role is based in India but will operate on a global scope basis, supporting learning needs in all regions where Amazon Business is present.
We are looking for an experienced instructional designer who will advocate for both the customer and the end-user (customer service associates) by designing creative and innovative learning lessons. You will create effective training material that hit our learning goals, achieve adherence but that also create engagement and fun among our associates. You will also seek feedback from end-users and continuously improve learning programs. You will create new or adapt existing curriculums to support new product releases as well as create material that support other skills required in B2B environment.
We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiast, willing to go back and beyond to achieve the desired results. Someone who is a problem solver and with the ability to communicate expectations, project manage multiple assignment with competing priorities.
The ideal candidate would have an understanding of both regional and global needs and requirements, as well as experience and knowledge on localization and translation processes.
The Snr Instructional Designer will be responsible for:
- Create or adapt curriculums to support product releases globally, including different language.
- Manage the translation process using our third party vendors
- Partnering with counterparts and stakeholders to review and improve learning solutions.
- Design and transfer knowledge for new programs as required, and support facilitators.
- Facilitate on occasion in either a physical classroom or virtual setting.
- Adherence to success criteria and KPIs.
- Effectively evaluate behavioral and business impact of the training produced based on data.
- Project manage multiple assignments with competing priorities.
- Promote and follow industry best practice while innovating, trying new approaches and challenge status quo
- International experience working in global or international teams.
- Understanding, knowledge of localization and translation needs, processes, requirements and tools.
- Fluency in a language other than English will be a plus.
- Relevant professional certifications, such as MBTI, 360 performance assessments, etc.
- Experience in a B2B environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Supplier Development Engineer, IN Strategic Sourcing Job ID: 903919 | ADSIPL - Karnataka DESCRIPTION Amazon Worldwide Strategic Sourcing secures the supplier technology, solutio [...]
Job Description Database Migration Specialist - DB2 Job ID: 811996 | Project Ivory IN - Telangana DESCRIPTION Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 i [...]
Job Description Technical Content Writer Vacancies : 2 Position Employment : Full Time Location : Ahmedabad Experience : 1-3 Years Qualification : BE-IT / B-Tech / BSc-IT / MSc-IT / MCA Skil [...]
Job Description Job Description Payroll Lead will be accountable to execute the payroll function for Alcon associates. Manage payroll operations function, including timekeeping, payroll, payroll tax, [...]