PowerSchool is seeking lead engineers for its Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance team for Compliance Technology. The successful candidate will leverage a deep knowledge of software quality assurance discipline, quality engineering and automation implementations, and enterprise software development best practices to lead a team of quality engineers and drive quality initiatives to ensure highest quality for our product deliverables. The candidate should possess the functional and technical acumen required to oversee quality team’s participation in the agile development process, establish relationships, interact with stake holders, and ensure on-time delivery of new product features,
enhancements and bug fixes with the highest quality that delight end users. The candidate must have previous team lead experience with progressive technical engineering and quality experiences. Strong communications skills and the ability to manage multiple constituents, from engineers to executive stakeholders are required.
- Lead a quality team and manage quality of software projects from inception to delivery. Be both a highly technical hands-on engineer and an effective team leader.
- Analyze requirements, architect testing and quality assurance strategies, implement continuous automation, as well as all the required testing disciplines / artifacts to ensure highest quality for all product deliverables.
- Establish goals and objectives for the team that aligns with the overall roadmap and delivery schedules. Coordinate multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive quality. Work in partnership with product management, engineering and other stake holders to drive quality and deliver the best products that delight end users.
- Ensure unit testing, code reviews, functional testing, integration testing, etc., are implemented and completed for functionality, performance, scalability and security. Ensure adherence to standards and best practices.
- Drive automation initiatives that reduce time spent on QA processes. Employ mistake-proofing, continuous automation and continuous improvement; continually drive improved disciplines, process and tools.
- Collaborates with other departments to direct customer compliance issues to appropriate areas for investigation and resolution.
- Coach and mentor team members for skill development and experience.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job purpose - As a Sales Development Representative, you will find, develop and create new business opportunities for our sales team. - You will be responsible for internally coordinating the l [...]
The Operations Center team manages and administers all facets of cloud hosted environments from hardware to software, operating systems to PowerSchool’s products. The purpose of the Operations Cente [...]
Position Summary PowerSchool is seeking a Software Engineer for its ERP teams. This position, under the general direction of the Lead and/or Manager, Software Engineering, will be responsible for [...]
Duties and Responsibilities Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential func [...]