ASSPL - Karnataka
2+ years of experience in sales or account management
Senior Associate - Instock Management
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See http://services.amazon.in for details of products and services in India. As Senior associate - Programs you will be part of Amazon marketplace team. To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Contact the key sellers to share with them benefits of inventory replication to national Fulfilment centers, understand and help resolve seller barriers in inventory replication
- Maintain a tracker at seller account level indicating latest status of each seller account assigned
- Facilitate the seller cluster registration process through identified RCAs
- Work with RCAs to get status update of registrations on daily basis
- Work with sellers to ensure inbound to registered clusters through daily mechanisms
- Share a weekly update on lead pool funnel of high opportunity sellers
- Collate the funnel view for sellers who have shown interest in cluster registration with TAT at seller account level, for management review
- Sharing the weekly replenishment suggestions with sellers
- Doing a mid-week check on the status of inbounds against week’s inbound forecast for his set of sellers to understand if there were any misses in terms of the forecast shared and actuals delivered; the mid-week check is to ensure that our sellers are Green on delivering the shipments which they had planned and forecasted for the week so as to do any course correction.
- Improve the seller pitch deck based on learning from last month
- Share any automation opportunities with manager and product team to improve seller experience on PPOB/APOB registrations through RCA and on seller central
- prepare a summary of seller cluster registrations in the month, along with quality metrics on TAT, fill rates and funnel view
- Drive sellers with registration across FCs (APOB documents, NOCs, etc.)
- Coordinating with the FBA team to increase the inventory limits for a particular seller if required
- Coordinating with the ISM and the FBA team to get a critical appointments confirmed
- Sharing the revised Freight Refusal Guidelines with the sellers (if any changes were made) and confirming with their respective set of sellers if they have started following the new rules
- Coordinating with the sellers for RTV updates from the FC and IB/OB Team and facilitate the RTVs
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
. MBA preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience - BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience - 2+ years of relevant industry experience - Strong coding skills in Java, on a Unix/Linux p [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka - The successful Associate should be able to demonstrate: - Strong Excel and Microsoft Office - Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas - Teamwork and proble [...]
- The successful Associate should be able to demonstrate: - Strong Excel and Microsoft Office - Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas - Teamwork and problem solving skills - Des [...]
Experience & Skills - 7-8+ years’ experience in B2C Marketing. - Demonstrate extensive experience in marketing strategy development, managing pan-India projects with multiple stakeholders a [...]