ATSPL - Gujarat
- Minimum graduate with 5 years’ experience on investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a multinational environment or Minimum 15 years of armed forces or law enforcement service experience with at least 2 years of corporate Security/Loss Prevention Experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
- Strong communication skills & fluent knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
- Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
- Critical thinking & attention to detail of a narrative
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
- Strong business ethics, discretion
- Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
- Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
- Ability to work on various tools & perform trend analysis using data mining, monitoring and related analytics to detect patterns indicating theft, fraud or abuse.
- Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
- Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
- Evaluate S&LP; process performance, internal policies and recommend mitigation/ optimization areas
- Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
- Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP; processes.
- Manage preventive maintenance of fire safety devices & train staff on emergency response
- Ability to respond & implement crisis management plan to support business continuity
- Coordinate with Government agencies for further support based on investigation findings
- Proven ability to work with and effectively persuade facility site leaders and other key departments within the organization.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc. is considered a plus.
- Experience with delivery stations or cargo handling stations and transportation network security is preferred.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Security Certification such as CPP, etc.
Master in Business or related field is preferred
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Job Description Minimum 2-5 years of experience into Sales/Operations of JLG, Group Loans business Should have handled a team of Sales & Collections Should have a decent knowle [...]
Job Description : Job Description To create content as per the brief provided by Digital Team. To coordinate with Digital Team for ideation. To coordinate with Design Team to maintain the u [...]
Job Description : Job Description Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 We are looking for back office executive Ready purchase order and Invoice Ready cheques - bank work knowledge about MS excel [...]
Job Description : Job Description Looking for a Social Media Manager to create engaging social media content according to requirements. In this role, should be highly creative and have a knack f [...]