ADCI - Karnataka
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Excel
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Proficient in English and German language. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension. Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth.
We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements and search results. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Organic product Review
- Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
2. Training & Coaching
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team.
3. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
4. Preferred Skills
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good awareness of German culture and current affairs in order to identify items that are likely to be controversial to customers.
- · Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- · Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- · Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka - Graduate or equivalent. - Familiarity with Excel - Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically s [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Mandatory: Graduation in any stream. - Graduation or Post Graduation in French from any reputed university. - Diploma in French along with Graduation in any field. DELF [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka - Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes. - Is an SME on specific business quality processes - Training/update/coaching [...]
- Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative discipline such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research or Engineering - Substantial experience working in Analytics / Bu [...]