J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Document Management Operations (CB DMO) group is responsible supporting Implementations team through review, validation, approval & storing of account opening related documents.
The CB DMO group is seeking a Specialist who will work closely with our Implementation Consultants / International Onboarding Leads / Clients and be responsible for coordinating all aspects related to client Onboarding related activities.
- Reviewing and understanding the Client request
- Manage the account opening and client documentation workflow from creation, review, & signature validation
- Review & Verification of the Risk Rating selected by the Implementation Consultant is as per the approved Risk Matrix
- Performs required research for a product set-up and account opening to assess documentation requirements
- Manage activities through heavy phone work with external clients and internal business partners
- Review & Validation of appropriate core legal documents/product forms/service terms as listed in the P&Ps; and/or Scanning & Indexing the documents to the centralized repository.
- Review & Validation of Authorized Signor details, Negotiated Documents & perform Signature Verification
- Ensure documentation conforms to the Bank’s legal guidelines and policies and standards, including risk mitigation through adherence to the control framework
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Review & Authentication of Mandates into the respective platform
- Recording your observations & escalate wherever necessary
- Identifying items which needs Remediation & Amendments.
- Identifying gaps/exceptions and recommending possible solutions.
- Graduates with minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience or knowledge of legal documentation and account products, entity organizational documents, tax documentation and other documentation types
- Ability to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Communication is Paramount.
- Excellent comprehension and observation skills
- Knowledge of TS & CB Products and Operations will be an added advantage.
- Logical & analytical skills
- Aptitude to work with numbers and deadlines.
- Proactive approach
- Ability to grasp/learn new products/audits which are currently not in scope.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable account and documentation solutions
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in i [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 4+ years experience J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for c [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana 3+ years experience JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is [...]