Customer Success Group
Job Title: Success Graduate
Start date: June/July 2020
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring top graduates for our Success Graduate Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
Success Graduate Program
This is a unique 12-month experience for diverse graduate talent in various full-time roles within our services and technical sales organizations. It offers continuous development and growth opportunities centered on comprehensive learning paths, direct involvement in customer engagements, coaching and mentoring programs, and challenging career opportunities,
all while being part of an international community. For our 2020 intake, we are seeking graduates from all across INDIA, though you will be aligned with a base at one of our main offices across Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi.
What will you be doing?
All graduates in this program will work in long-term customer success roles, part of INDIA CSG.
As a graduate, you will undergo a dynamic, yet intensive 3 month on-boarding and enablement program, during which you will:
- develop a deep understanding of our products, business, and culture
- learn critical soft skills and consulting skills you’ll need to develop into your role learn about the role you will take on
- build your network with your graduate cohort
From the three-month mark, you will:
- work as a full-fledged member of your team
- carry own responsibilities toward team goals
- build your practical skills and expertise through real life customer and internal projects
- make valuable contributions to our customers through direct engagements
- build your network with the greater Salesforce team
What is in it for me?
We are a successful cloud company, and your skills, dedication, and curiosity will help us continue to innovate and grow. Working at Salesforce you will therefore have the opportunity to significantly impact how we deliver customer success.
During the program you will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications, and gain knowledge and invaluable international experience leading to both professional and personal development. Depending on your profile, a strong emphasis will be placed on learning skills related to the areas of technical consulting, business acumen and how to engage with customers, and through our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional, poised to grow your career anywhere at Salesforce.
Who are we looking for?
- We consider applicants from all academic disciplines, and place great emphasis on your cultural fit with our unique Ohana, which is the Hawaiian word for "family", and is one of our most important values. Furthermore, to apply for the Success Graduate Program, you:
- Are graduating in 2020
- Are passionate about the impact technology can have on the world
- Have technical affinity (technical degree a strong plus)
- Are ambitious, curious and self-motivated
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to adapt to new opportunities
- Ideally bring work experience in a Commercial or Consulting environment through student jobs, Internships or University Projects, preferably in an International setting
- Are fluent in English
- Are prepared to relocate to one of our main office locations in either Bangalore, Delhi or Mumbai for the duration of the program
- MBA/M.Tech-2019 Batch
- 12-24 months prior work experience
- No Current Backlogs
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department .
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 6+ years experience Job Category Sales Job Details Position: Account Executive, South - General Business We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loy [...]
Job Category Intern Job Details 2020 Intern - Software Engineer Location: Hyderabad, India This is your time to shine and be part of Salesforce, a world leader in enterprise cloud co [...]
Job Category Employee Success Group Job Details HR Supervisor (Shared Services) Position Description: The Employee Success Tier 2 Supervisor is a member of the HR Operations team based [...]
Job Category Sales Job Details Position: Account Executive, SMB We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our SMB segment in West India. This is [...]