The candidate will form part of a team providing support for JP Morgan’s FX electronic trading plant. The team are
responsible for providing desk-side service to Sales and Trading business units. The ideal candidate possesses a deep
technical understanding utilising such skill sets on a day-to-day basis in a hands-on manner. The team is global with a
follow-the-sun approach and a requirement to provide weekend cover on a rota basis. This is a front-office facing role and
necessarily requires flexibility.
- Establishes working relationships with
- Sales and Trading users and management in the region.
- Application Developers working across the eFX space.
- ETI – eTrading Infrastructure
- Candidate is expected to develop a deep subject matter experience of JP Morgan’s eFX plant in its entirety including
both technical and business aspects.
- Able to work under pressure from a service-area with high expectations servicing high-expectation clients.
Incident and Problem Management
- Contributes in service improvement programmes with particular focus on prevention of recurrence in incident root cause.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves functional and technical problems and business critical incidents through research
and analysis of trends, root causes, and business impact
- Develops and utilises appropriate tools to perform work
- Takes a lead on platform improvement initiatives – including Performance, Stability and Resiliency.
- Is responsible for tracking change requests and high severity incidents in accordance with defined service levels
- Proactively records and tracks actions from system incidents to ensure root cause remediation and recurrence
- High customer satisfaction scores
- Resolutions of incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Improvement of overall quality and level of service, maximising service availability levels
- Continuous increase in percentage of calls resolved by operate team
- Strong knowledge of cash and derivative products, ideally within FX
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a low-latency business
- Able to apply understanding of product set and trading to the role
- Strong understanding of investment banking business process
- Strong communications skills
- Perl / Unix / Unix scripting
- Experience of supporting external / internet facing applications.
- All round UNIX / Linux / Windows skills. Able to read and interpret / diagnose scripts in the event of failure.
- Experience of using databases such as Oracle / Sybase for queries.
- Python (Highly desirable)
- Exposure to 29West / Informatica ULLTRA low latency messaging
- Experience of using Corvil monitoring outputs
- Experience of configuration and usage of Geneos monitoring platform
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with th [...]
Production Support Analyst Lead is a People Manager position on the Production support team. Production support team monitors and maintains data processing jobs for various groups. This involves makin [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 7+ years experience - Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis. - IFRS [...]
Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis. IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templ [...]