Time Analytic & Shared Services Private Limited
Senior Internal Auditor
Meredith is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor in the Internal Audit team based in Bangalore, India. The opportunity is to be a part of well-established local internal audit team in Bangalore and works closely with US Internal Audit team and stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Manager, Internal Audit India. Meredith s global Internal Audit function performs operational,
financial and information technology audits and data analytic/automation projects for IA across all of Meredith s locations and businesses including Des Moines and New York. The candidate must be available and eligible to travel internationally (15-25%).
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Assess, design, document and test the operating effectiveness of key controls.
- Conducting internal controls testing and identifying issues/gaps with respect to control design or operations
- Create and maintain process documentation i.e., process flowcharts, risk and control matrix etc.
- Interact with process owners and stakeholders independently
- Identify systems, business and process improvement opportunities
- Assist management with special projects
Role: Individual Contributor
Work Experience: 3-5 years in internal audit and/or risk consulting
- Com, M.Com, MBA in Accounting or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Strong technical accounting and auditing knowledge
- Previous internal audit experience in industry (Publishing and/or Media & Entertainment industry a plus)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Ability to work with US team leads
- Progressive thinking and strong work ethic Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated "team player" characteristics
- Understanding of data analytics and knowledge of tools such as ACL, SQL, SAS, MS Access a plus
- Experience with using Audit Management Tools a plus
- Must be available and eligible to travel internationally (15%-25%)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Title Senior Internal Auditor Designation/Level Sr. Analyst Department Name Internal Audit Business Unit Shared Services Position Summa [...]
Position Title Research Analyst Designation/Level Analyst / Senior Analyst Department Name Operations Business Unit Operations Position Statement: Serve as key support for Bangalore primary r [...]
Responsibilities: The applicant needs to be a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person with a sharp mind who works well under pressure and thrives in an atmosphere of rapid and ite [...]
Primary responsibilities: - Working with stakeholders to capture business requirements that will be used in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of BI solutions. - Developing [...]