Walkin Details :
Date : 30th & 31st January 2020 - Thursday & Friday
Time : 10 AM to 2 PM
Role : Software Developer/ Sr. Software Developer/ Tech Lead
Experience : 3 years to 8 years
Contact Person : Steffi
Venue for 30th & 31st Jan 2020 : Wipro Limited, PDC-2, Tower S4, 4th Floor, C Wing, Hinjewadi Phase 2
Work Location : Pune
Kindly carry a copy of your Resume along with a Govt. ID Proof
Job Description :
- Candidates must have exceptional knowledge of the Java 8 platform, especially in areas of concurrency, NIO, and collections.
- They must have strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of Microservices based architecture and Domain Driven Design is an advantage especially using Spring Cloud & Spring Boot
- Strong concepts in concurrency control and transaction management in distributed systems
- Hands on experience in building, deploying and debugging microservices-based applications in a cloud platform like GCP is a definite advantage
- Previous exposure to Service design, Messaging, Event Sourcing / CQRS patterns and related technologies is required
- Hands on experience with scalable messaging systems like Akka / Kafka is desirable
- Extremely hands-on and be able to help the team to debug and fix complex issues.
- Hands-on experience with at least one open source Workflow Management (or BPM) and one Rules framework/tool.
- Experience with NOSQL databases (like MongoDB), cache implementation (like Redis or ehCache), Cloud implementation are very much desired.
- Strong design and development experience using popular Spring Middleware (like Spring Data, Batch, and Security)
- Must have hands-on experience with popular J2EE frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Candidates must be very comfortable using XML and related technologies.
- Candidates will be preferred with experience in creating performing, highly scalable and distributed middle-tier frameworks, preferably using event-driven architecture and making use of EAI / SOA / JEE patterns.
- Strong analysis and design skills :
1. Candidates must be able to visualize and depict any problem using UML models in most efficient and elegant manner.
2. Previous experience in using UML tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational Rose Suite, etc. is an advantage.
- Candidates are expected to have experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with performance engineering and tuning large and complex applications is desired.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on key developments and industry trends related to Microservices using Open Source Platforms
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description JD PE/SPE/SME News Analyst About the role: As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are [...]
Job Description City: Bangalore, KA, IN Company: SAP Requisition ID: 246784 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10 PERCENT Career Status: Professional Empl [...]
Job Description Job Description Work with local and regional Indirect Channel team to review the Indirect Channel business strategy in order to ensure sustainable and compliant growth through Indirec [...]
Job Description Hiring ETL Tester To our MNC Client,pune & Chennai Hiring for MNC Company 3 - 8 Years Chennai, Pune Job Description We are hiring for ETL Tester to our client in Pune [...]