About IntelliMind :
- IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. The platform provides an end-to-end solution allowing users to manage every aspect of investment/trading process effortlessly in one place.
- The problems that we solve falls into Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Cognitive Science. At the same time, it cut across various verticals within Financial Services industry.
Position Description :
- We are looking for for a Machine Learning Engineer candidate to help build complex systems using state-of-the art techniques using Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- The Machine Learning Research Engineer will primarily focus on developing econometric models for forecasting variety of items including asset price, event probability and/or odds.
- Implement statistical methods to solve specific business problems utilizing Python or R.
- Directly contribute to the design and development of automated forecasting systems.
- Collaborate with researchers, software developers, and business leaders to define product requirements, provide analytical support, and communicate feedback.
- Presenting critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answer questions about the inputs and outputs of Forecasting systems and improving their performance.
- Advanced knowledge of machine-learning techniques applied to time-series forecasting.
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Experience with causal inference, applied time series modeling or machine learning forecasting applications.
- Experience working in command-line Linux environments.
- Tuning various machine learning algorithms is a plus including Nave Bayes, Neural Networks, K-Nearest Neighbor, SVM, Forest and Trees, Gradient Boosting, and Regression
- Experience structuring Machine Learning projects, fine-tuning models, and maintaining them on regular basis.
- Experience with time-series analysis, quantitative modeling or statistical analysis is a must-have.
Desired Traits, Skills and Experience :
- Motivated, independent, passionate, driven and goal-oriented are core traits that will make successful member of our dream team.
- Must demonstrate a passion for technology and how it impacts business.
- We are looking for candidates with a qualitative and quantitative background with a degree in majors such as Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computational Linguistics or Machine Learning.
- The ideal candidate is curious and versatile, and eager to tackle complex problems. The position offers a diverse range of projects and the opportunity to quickly have a direct impact upon the organization.
- Candidates should be able to learn on the fly and be capable of taking responsibility for delivering defined objectives.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 2 years of experience in Python system design and development.
- Strong statistical background and experience with time series modeling (e.g. ARIMA, exponential smoothing, time series regression methods etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, design patterns, building algorithms and working with distributed computing.
- Experience building software systems; extra points for Agile development experience.
- Some knowledge of version control and coding standards
- Experience structuring large-scale Machine Learning projects.
- Experience with fine-tuning Machine Learning models and relevant maintenance.
- Possess knowledge of agile development methodology: tracking and updating stories, tasks, epics, project (in JIRA, etc.)
Benefits : We live and breathe with entrepreneurial spirit, so everyone joining IntelliMind is an Equity partner. Everyone will get a chance to learn about Financial Markets, Market Microstructure and most importantly - How to make money in Stock Market- .
- We foster culture of working for yourself. So you'll be joining as a partner rather than employee and have chance to shape future benefits, pay and future.
- We are an inclusive culture that encourages collaboration.
It's an environment where everyone's opinion is respected.
- We reward initiative in our organization.
Equity Partnership : This is an equity partnership opportunity, where everyone is a partner. Everyone is eligible to receive 1% equity partnership in IntelliMind on top of their base salary.
Full-time : This position is full time, on-site at IntelliMind LLC office in Bangalore.
Only apply, if you have at least 2 years of professional experience with developing large scale Machine Learning projects at workplace. If you are completing your study or you have internship experience it does not count.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Role : Business Analyst | Product Manager - Overall, the Business Analyst role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On a day-to-day basis, one will be working along [...]
Job Description : - Overall, the Sr. Android Engineer role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On day-to-day basis, one will be working alongside founder as well as senior data scient [...]
About IntelliMind : - IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. The platform provides an end-to- [...]
Company description : - IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. - This is a knit-tight tea [...]