- Leap Skills seeks passionate and energetic individuals who have superior design and aesthetic sensibilities. The product and marketing teams at Leap work in tandem to research and build customer-facing products.
- Candidates in the UI/UX design role must understand the requirements of multiple stakeholders with competing needs and be able to translate them into scalable products by working closely with the engineering team, and their eventual marketability with the marketing team. The role is fast-paced, requires multitasking and is suited to those who have a strong sense of ownership and value flexibility.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with project managers, designers,
and developers - Illustrate designs using wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for various digital channels (web, mobile, etc.) using relevant tools and technologies to test design concepts
- Create UI designs and adhere to Leap Skills standards on fonts, colors, and image
- Develop a cohesive design strategy for Leap Skills brand through visual and digital artifacts
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Understand the technical and compliance limitations and implications of the design strategies
- Provides overall expertise & advocacy on user-centric design based on UX research
- Demonstrate and explain designs to peers and stakeholders
- At least 4 years of experience as a UI/UX designer or a similar role
- A portfolio demonstrating innovative UI design to solve complex usability challenges
- Excellent attention to detail, an eye for pixel-perfect design and smooth user experiences
- Solid grasp of user-centric design, testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc. across different types of devices and screen sizes
- Proficiency in using a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar prototyping/wire-framing tools
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage concurrent projects and deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong communication skills
About Leap Skills :
- Leap Skills is a New Delhi based skill development organization. Leap works with students from small towns and cities across India to help them become employable through training programs.
- In effect, LEAP aims to address India's employment paradox of students not finding suitable jobs and industries not finding skilled employees. LEAP is managed by a team of motivated and experienced professionals with backgrounds from the London School of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Ernst and Young.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Summary: - Leap Skills seeks passionate and energetic individuals who have superior design and aesthetic sensibilities. The product and marketing teams at Leap work in tandem to research and build [...]
Summary : Leap Skills is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with front end programming. Frontend Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web [...]
Job Description : - Leap Skills is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both back end(Must have) and front end programming. - Full Stack Developers are respon [...]
Responsibilities : - Engineer will be responsible to develop system specifications, support usability testing, security assessments, traceability, support system integration and verification. Respo [...]