Job Description :
- 4 + year's experience with using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Working experience in Unit test cases using Rspec
- Working experience in static code analyzers like Rubocop
- Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts
- Build core Rails applications and refactoring existing code to higher quality standards
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies.
- Troubleshooting and performance improvement skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure to Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
Technical Experience :
Strong experience with Ruby on Rails Development
3. Proficient understanding of Git versioning tools
Desired Skills :
- Knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge on Jenkins and Docker
- Caching mechanism like Redis and Memcached.
- Knowledge of Load test tools such as Jmeter, Blazemeter.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : - 4 + year's experience with using Ruby and Ruby on Rails - Working experience in Unit test cases using Rspec - Working experience in static code analyzers like Rubocop [...]
Must Have: - 4+ years experience with troubleshooting Unix/Linux - 5+ years of experience in managing a large-scale web operations role - 2+ years of experience in Python - 2+ years of exp [...]
Hiring for one of the leading motors company. Roles and Responsibilities : It's a Two Wheeler Business Head position. - Candidates having similar experience would be preferred. - Looking [...]
Job Description : Dot net Skill is mandatory Roles and Responsibilities : - Lead RFP responses in collaboration with the client-facing teams and participate in the technical solution developmen [...]