About Rolling Rock :
Rolling Rock Software is Bengaluru based development center for Rolling Rock Ventures which manages multiple portfolio companies Certify Global, AuthX Security and OnePay.
These portfolio companies is a leading provider of enterprise platforms and products based on Biometrics, HealthCare, Security, IoT devices, API Platforms, Financial Transactions innovating Customer Experience and Engagement across various industries primarily HealthCare
Rolling Rocks's work environment is designed to be fast paced, informal and challenging, providing a lot of flexibility to every employee to bolster innovation and achieve their maximum potential.
We are growing our team across the globe and constantly looking for smart people who are proactive, innovative and passionate to develop next generation products to join our team!
Rolling Rock is headquartered in Potomac, MD with support and development centers located in the United States and India.
We are looking for Software Developers to fill roles at various levels based on the experience and capability.
Brief Roles and Responsibilities:
Work on all aspects of technology - design, development, integration and deployment of products and implement them across web, api and mobile platforms. Understand Business Processes, Identify problem areas in various business functions.
Desired Profile : Track record, Startup experience preferred, Passion for startups, Expertise in tech requirements of SaaS/PaaS Products and API, Windows Development Experience. Great Interpersonal skills, Self-motivated and Go-getter, Natural instinct to think out of the box and be innovative, Good Analytical and Problem Solving ability.
Responsibilities include directing project efforts and development team. Also this person provides application systems analysis, programming and development.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Work with Relations database management systems, client-server technologies and distributed databases, Web services and API's in multithreaded architectures.
- Develop, Test and Debug programs, web applications and system interfaces in accordance with client specifications.
- Ability to work with engineers and other members of internal/external project team to maintain the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
- Ability to work independently and to interact successfully with project Hands-on experience in C#, C++, WPF, PL-SQL, Design Patterns, Web services (SOAP/HTTP, REST APIs)
- Significant hands on experience with Database design (MSSQL/MySQL / Oracle)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo etc)
- Experience with caching systems (Redis / memcached etc)
- Hands on experience with client frameworks AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience with Cloud Technologies AWS/Azure/GPC
- Experience using version control repositories
- Adept at delivering features through build, test and deployment automation
- Expert at debugging code using debuggers, profilers and other tools
- Knowledge of any of these languages PHP, Python, Node.js
- Experienced in working with product engineering teams and scalable systems with best practices in top technology companies serving large user base.
- Experience in building multi-tenant products and large scale distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to handle both the big picture and crucial technical decisions.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good technical acumen and people skills.
- Ability to mentor a Development Team at various levels.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with enterprise and cloud based software solutions, at least some of which is focused on IoT, Security, healthcare and financial services
- Minimum of 2 years of specific, demonstrable, hands-on experience with SaaS products and services in a leadership capacity
- Proven experience developing sound analytically-driven strategies combined with the leadership to articulate and evangelize the product vision and strategy
- Deep understanding of the software product development processes
- A proven track record of successfully managing one or more products, to meet aggressive growth targets
- Proven ability to develop and manage system migration plans as new versions and platforms are Knowledge of Product Development, Coding Principles, Technologies and Architectures
- Experience in dealing with Big Data, Machine Learning, including Data Analytics
- Experience overseeing the development, implementation and performance of the data platform
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail
- Strong track record of effective delivery in a fast-growing business
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A strong leader and team player, hands on in a highly demanding environment
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex, matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Stellar presentation capabilities - able to deliver our message to large and small audiences at industry conferences
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Proven experience taking new products from concept to market, including successful launch and subsequent management
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly and stay on top of new and emerging technologies
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions when tools don't work
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Technology, or related field
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Health and Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation Leaves.
- Company sponsored subsidized lunch.
- Company sponsored Activities.
- Competitive Salaries.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Microsoft Certifications - MCSE Datacentre migration & support related roles Windows 2008R2/2012R2 -Install, Configure and Administer Windows Active Directory Administration V [...]
Job Description Project Manager - Annuities Gurugram, Haryana, India 15885BR Job Description Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology initiatives and t [...]
Job Description - Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. - Confirms [...]
Job Description Developer - BigData Gurugram, Haryana, India 16474BR Job Description The Big Data developer is responsible for development & maintenance of the Data Lake within the Advi [...]