P C Financial
P C Financial Services (P) Ltd
P C Financial Services Private Limited is regulated by RBI as a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and 100 % owned by Opera Limited. Opera Limited was founded in 1995 in Norway & now listed on Nasdaq, USA. Opera Limited under different brands like Opera, Opera Mini, Opera News delivers browsers, AI-driven digital content and fintech platforms to more than 350 million people worldwide. Please visit our website are a bunch of Tech enthusiasts coming from varied backgrounds working on different parallels every day. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work.
We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
Are you ready?
To contribute and become a part of the action plan for building the Fintech, Non Banking Financial Corporation industry.
- Experience in micro service architecture is a plus. Experienced with OO programming and design patterns. Familiar with UML and OO design tools.
- Experience with web development and framework, for example Gin, BeeGo, Django.
- Familiar with RDBMS and at least one NoSQL database, mysql & redis is best.
- Understand high availability, scalability and concurrency management.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Design patterns, algorithms etc.
- Very strong capacity of problem analysis and solving.
- Creative, motivated, and capable of working both on your own projects and as part of a globally distributed team.
- You- re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Own the technical relationship with partners from initial discussions, through launch, and beyond.
- Guiding partners on the best way to meet their product, technical and operational needs.
- Share your learning with internal teams, helping us leverage your front-line experience to guide our feature roadmaps.
- Working closely with downstream teams to improve data and transaction quality.
- Create and maintain high quality design document.
- Actively participate in product design, team discussion, product development and product documentation.
- Collaborate with other developers across different regions.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career through PCF
- Inspiring working environment.
- The most challenging Assignment
- Freedom to Accelerate.
- Work with Ownership
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description JD PE/SPE/SME News Analyst About the role: As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are [...]
Job Description City: Bangalore, KA, IN Company: SAP Requisition ID: 246784 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10 PERCENT Career Status: Professional Empl [...]
Job Description Job Description Work with local and regional Indirect Channel team to review the Indirect Channel business strategy in order to ensure sustainable and compliant growth through Indirec [...]
Job Description Hiring ETL Tester To our MNC Client,pune & Chennai Hiring for MNC Company 3 - 8 Years Chennai, Pune Job Description We are hiring for ETL Tester to our client in Pune [...]