Job Description :
- Overall, the Sr. Android Engineer role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On day-to-day basis, one will be working alongside founder as well as senior data scientist, and knit-tight dev team to solve complex problems within FinTech space.
- We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer to make intuitive high-level decisions for the software development process. You will see the 'big picture' to design processes, culture and guide the development team to develop a quality product.
- A great Android Engineer has a strong technical background and excellent communication skills. They are experienced in designing and developing amazing products using their technical skills.
- The goal is to work on a disruptive product to bring amazing products to the Google Play store.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform (Java/Kotlin).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Professional experience in Android development for at least 5 years.
Required Skills :
- Expert-level knowledge of Android SDK API levels, capabilities, OS versions, and popular devices.
- You must have at least 5 years of prior expertise in Android development.
- 2+ years of experience developing commercial software with Java.
- Published apps in the Google Play Store (at least 4)
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as 'touch'.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for bench marking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test-driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience with Java IDEs (e.g Eclipse), profilers, debuggers, revision control systems (e.g. GIT) and bug tracking (e.g. Jira)
- We live and breathe with an entrepreneurial spirit, so everyone joining IntelliMind is an Equity partner. Everyone will get a chance to learn about Financial Markets, Market Microstructure and most importantly 'How to make money in Stock Market'.
- We foster culture of working for yourself. So you'll be joining as a partner rather than employee and have chance to shape future benefits, pay and future.
- We are an inclusive culture that encourages collaboration.
- It's an environment where everyone's opinion is respected.
- We reward initiative in our organization.
Equity Partnership :
- This is an equity partner-ship opportunity, where everyone is a partner. Everyone is eligible to receive upto 1% equity in the IntelliMind.
- Full-time. This position is full time, on-site at IntelliMind LLC office in Bangalore.
Apply : Only apply, if you have at least 5 years experience as an Android Developer developing complex android applications within fast-paced environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Role : Business Analyst | Product Manager - Overall, the Business Analyst role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On a day-to-day basis, one will be working along [...]
Job Description : - Overall, the Sr. Android Engineer role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On day-to-day basis, one will be working alongside founder as well as senior data scient [...]
About IntelliMind : - IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. The platform provides an end-to- [...]
Company description IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. This is a knit-tight team of ta [...]