Zycus is willing to hire Trainee software engineer - systems who would work on setting up infrastructure for our appliactions.
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients,
some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Netherlands, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
MARKET SIZE : USD 5 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
Date : 15th Feb 2020
Time : 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Address : Zycus, Seepz Gate No.3, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Criteria : 0-1 yrs
Please Call Admin Dept. on (phone hidden) / 02266407866 for gate pass once you reach Gate 3.
Do carry a Valid ID Proof.
- Please bring 2 copies of your resume.
- No Two Wheelers/four Wheelers are allowed inside SEEPZ for interview process.
INTERVIEW PROCESS :
- Aptitude test
- Technical round
- HR Round
Job Description :
- Supporting Zycus Products and troubleshooting issues on production environment
- Application Monitoring, Infrastructure monitoring, Database Monitoring etc
- Upgrade of Applications like Jboss/Tomcat
- Maintenance of Application servers, web servers
- Knowledge of Linux Commands
- Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle
- Knowledge on programming and scripting would be an advantage. - Not mandatory
- Work in all shifts (morning, afternoon and night). Weekend shifts applicable on requirement basis.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Decent conceptual knowledge Java, Linux and RDBMS
Qualification: B.E (IT/CS) / MCA/ Or any IT related bachelors/Masters course
- Incumbent After training will grow in any of the following aspects: (May include 24x7 support)
- Site Reliability Team (Includes biweekly rotational shifts- )
- Deployment Team
- Configuration and Build Engineer
- Information Technology Team - Linux
- Integration Support Team
All the Site Reliability Team members would work in weekly rotational shifts. Which are
- 6 AM to 3 PM
- 12 PM to 9PM
- 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- 3 PM to 12 AM
- 8:00PM to 5:00 AM
Note for Site Reliability Team: for Weekend support (once on 2nd or 3rd Saturday / Sunday) twice the normal day salary, + comp off in case of festivals support.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description : Zycus is willing to hire Trainee software engineer - systems who would work on setting up infrastructure for our appliactions. Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has g [...]
Description : ZYCUS OVERVIEW : Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source- [...]
Mumbai, Maharashtra 2+ years experience Description Requirements Job Description : - Zycus is looking for Accounts Payable Executive to be a part of the Data Analysis team and help facilitate p [...]
Requirements : - Zycus is looking candidates with excellent knowledge in software Product Management & consumer products with a Master's in Business Administration from Premium B-Schools (Tier 1 On [...]