Numetric Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description : We are looking for an experienced Back End Developer to work with us on our holistic financial planning app. You will be a member of our core tech team. This role will be based out of our Bangalore office.
- Designing and architect the entire projects from the backend perspective by understanding the current architectures and also by following the industry best practice in doing the same.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving & distributed computing.
- Ability to integrate services from various stakeholders.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting, Setup and administration of backups.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Should be comfortable with writing tests, targeting 100% coverage.
- Should be comfortable with setting relevant processes like CI/CD environments etc. as needed in the project.
Relevant Experience :
- For this role we expect you to have 2+ years of experience in Backend development.
- Proficiency in Python (2+ years).
- Must have relevant experience with Django or Flask or similar web app frameworks.
- Knowledge of writing restful APIs.
- DevOps experience with AWS or any major cloud provider is a plus.
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality.
Tech Stack we use :
- Django, DRF
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Microsoft Certifications - MCSE Datacentre migration & support related roles Windows 2008R2/2012R2 -Install, Configure and Administer Windows Active Directory Administration V [...]
Job Description Project Manager - Annuities Gurugram, Haryana, India 15885BR Job Description Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology initiatives and t [...]
Job Description - Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. - Confirms [...]
Job Description Developer - BigData Gurugram, Haryana, India 16474BR Job Description The Big Data developer is responsible for development & maintenance of the Data Lake within the Advi [...]