Universal Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
JOB DESCRIPTION - STE-Testing
Brief Summary of Responsibilities :
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test cases, execute test cases and generate test reports for projects relating regression, system, functional, performance tests.
- To work with development, tools teams, PM for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- To perform Software Specification reviews, Test Plan reviews; improve test coverage, Automation testing etc.
- Effective usage for test automation tools
- Ensure project compliance with Software Quality Processes
- Verify fulfillment of release BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in E&C or E&E
- 4+ years- of industry experience in testing
- Hands on experience on Embedded product (STLC),
microcontroller and microprocessor knowledge
- Basic knowledge of analog/digital hardware, C and assembly awareness
- Good computer skills along with an understanding of basic hardware
- Knowledge of using the Linux based tool and test exposure to STB will be an advantage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Microsoft Certifications - MCSE Datacentre migration & support related roles Windows 2008R2/2012R2 -Install, Configure and Administer Windows Active Directory Administration V [...]
Job Description Project Manager - Annuities Gurugram, Haryana, India 15885BR Job Description Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology initiatives and t [...]
Job Description - Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. - Confirms [...]
Job Description Developer - BigData Gurugram, Haryana, India 16474BR Job Description The Big Data developer is responsible for development & maintenance of the Data Lake within the Advi [...]