Happay - Expense Management Solution
About us :
Happay is one of the leading spend management systems that provide automated solutions for petty cash management, travel and expense management, prepaid cards for business expense, international expense card and more. Happay caters to businesses of all size helping them automate their spending through world-class innovation, diverse industry knowledge, proactive client support system and applications.
Your Team :
You will be a part of Happay's Card Processing team who are passionate about simplifying the payment process. Our team is responsible for the ownership of the entire card processing systems.
These systems give access to VISA and MasterCard for processing the transaction and handles the clearing of those transactions. These systems are engineered to be highly available with superlative performance and reliability. Each of the team members makes a meaningful impact.
We Value :
- Obsessed with Quality: Your production code just works and scale linearly.
- Team Player: You welcome feedback and provide support for others to grow and improve. You take ownership of the responsibilities.
- Fast learners: You have an interest in learning new technologies and eager to work at a rapid pace.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn how we can do better. We take shortcuts too.
Your Responsibilities :
- Design and write code to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the card processing and the clearing systems
- Maintain PCI compliance systems for the Happay's ecosystem
- Work with engineering team to explore and create new design/architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team and documentation team to execute on product deliverables
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
We are looking for :
- 1+ years of server/application development
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Experience in Golang programming is a big plus, but not strictly required. Our team can teach you and get you up to speed.
- Strong experience on Golang.
- Having worked with C/C++, Java or other low-level programming languages would be an advantage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us : Happay is one of the leading spend management systems that provide automated solutions for petty cash management, travel and expense management, prepaid cards for business expense, inter [...]
Job Description : - We in Happay are looking forward to building a robust UX team with an abundance of research, design and evaluation opportunities & responsibilities to set up the processes whil [...]
Job Description the Role: - As a member of our Expense Management Tech team you will choose what technical challenges you want to solve, including : design and architecture of globally distributed [...]
Job Description the Role : - As a member of our Expense Management Tech team you- will choose what technical challenges you want to solve, including : design and architecture of globally distributed [...]