Job Description :
- 4 - 6 yrs experience as Data Scientist from Asset management/investment industry
- Should have at-least 1 end-to-end ML project experience
- Very high proficiency in R or Python
- Excellent in forecasting methods like simple exponential smoothing, multiplicative seasonal indexes, simple and weighted moving averages and time series forecasting methods
- Exposure to with advanced deep learning techniques such as LSTM. CNN, Dense neural networks as well as neural networks design and implementation through tools like tensorflow, keras, pytorch, deepai or equivalent.
- Good SQL experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : - 4 - 6 yrs experience as Data Scientist from Asset management/investment industry - Should have at-least 1 end-to-end ML project experience - Very high proficiency in R or P [...]
Job Requirements : - At least 10 years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimizing online or IT and ITes industry with a rich portfolio of p [...]
Job Description : BE/Btech/Mtech/MCA full time Job Responsibilities : - Strong in design and integration problem solving skills. - 3 years of strong hands-on Experience in C Net and WinForms [...]
1) Define, develop, and recommend marketing strategies (segmentation, differentiation, positioning, pricing, etc.), programs, and sales & marketing tools; execute marketing/ pricing policy and plans [...]