Job Description :
Role : Business Analyst | Product Manager
- Overall, the Business Analyst role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On a day-to-day basis, one will be working alongside the founder as well as a senior data scientist, and knit-tight dev team to solve complex problems within FinTech space.
- We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to make intuitive high-level decisions for the software development process.
- You will see the - big picture- to design processes, culture and guide the development team to develop a quality product.
- A great business analyst has a strong technical background and excellent communication skills.
- They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- The goal is to facilitate SCRUM process from requirements gathering to delivery and maintenance of quality IT solutions.
- Facilitate the Scrum process from initiation through delivery.
- Serve as liaison between the product owner, development team, and stakeholders to ensure that the team is set up for success.
- Focus on building high functioning teams.
- Work with Product Manager to ensure that the product backlog is maintained and facilitate productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team initiatives.
- Comfortable working with and growing teams that are going through a large scale transformation.
- Preserve flexibility and the ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience.
- Must possess a good understanding of JIRA and Confluence tools.
- Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across the delivery pipeline which includes and not limited to design, development, support and deployment.
- Proven experience as business analyst or product manager.
- Experience in software requirements analysis, business domain knowledge and at least familiarity of one programming language.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and/or other modelling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Interest in Financial Services industry
- Qualification : minimum 2 years relevant experience in the role.
- We live and breathe with an entrepreneurial spirit, so everyone joining IntelliMind is an Equity partner.
- Everyone will get a chance to learn about Financial Markets, Market Microstructure and most importantly
- How to make money in Stock Market.
- We foster culture of working for yourself. So you'll be joining as a partner rather than an employee and have the chance to shape future benefits, pay and future.
- We are an inclusive culture that encourages collaboration.
- It's an environment where everyone's opinion is respected.
- We reward initiative in our organization.
Equity Partnership :
- This is an equity partnership opportunity, where everyone is a partner. Everyone is eligible to receive up to 1% equity in the company.
- In addition, everyone will be awarded performance-based equity shares every quarter.
Full-time : This position is full time, on-site at IntelliMind LLC office in Bangalore.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Role : Business Analyst | Product Manager - Overall, the Business Analyst role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On a day-to-day basis, one will be working along [...]
Job Description : - Overall, the Sr. Android Engineer role at IntelliMind is quite dynamic and challenging. On day-to-day basis, one will be working alongside founder as well as senior data scient [...]
About IntelliMind : - IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. The platform provides an end-to- [...]
Company description IntelliMind LLC is a stealth mode startup based in USA. It develops products within Intelligent assistant space for Financial Services domain. This is a knit-tight team of ta [...]