People O City
Title - Customer Support Associate- Server
Experience - 5+ years
Education - Bachelor's Degree - MCP/MCSA/MCSE in Microsoft.
Location - Bangalore
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
- Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
- Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem
- Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
- Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
- Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
- Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
- Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Skill sets :
- At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
- Thorough knowledge of administration and trouble shooting in Microsoft Windows Server operating system (think troubleshooting via the event logs, acquiring crash and application dumps, analyzing network packets, windows firewall, VSS).
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL, understanding of Microsoft clustering technologies and experience of SAN highly desirable.
- Active directory. Recovery knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with OS and/or hardware.
- Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management client -
Client is recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking
Client offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Company's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
As an organization, they are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month 3+ years experience Job Summary The candidate has to deal with the retail sales of the assigned territory Have to assist the dealers i [...]
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra ₹17,000 - ₹18,000 a month 3+ years experience Job Summary Designation: Sales Co-ordinator We're looking for a hardworking and sincere employee. Responsibilities a [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana ₹10,000 - ₹12,000 a month required MIS officer who able to prepare pivot table / formulas in excel typing speed - 45-50PM Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹ [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana ₹1,20,000 - ₹1,56,000 a year 1+ years experience Job Summary Service Technician (After sales service) Responsibilities and Duties After sales service of equipments [...]