We are hiring Manager - Security Operations Center (SOC)for our client based at Trivandrum location.
The SOC Architect will work closely with specialized and dedicated SOC deployment teams and be part of a global network of architects to drive innovation. He will also develop a close working relationship with the SOC OT and IoT specialists, Threat Intelligence teams, and be the technology champion for the SOC Manager.
Candidates must have :
- Excellent team work capabilities, passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
- SOC solutions design and deployment
- Experienced Cyber Security Architecture
- Deployment and configuring SIEM technologies and platforms such as Splunk, Arcsight, QRadar or others
- Threat Intelligence / feeds platform integration in SOCs
- Thorough knowledge of how the systems support Security Monitoring for the Analysts
- Awareness and knowledge of Cyber Incident Response
- Awareness and knowledge of Big data analytics, dashboards, eGRC and behavioural analysis tools.
- Awareness and knowledge of Cyber OT and IoT issues
- Awareness and knowledge on Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Awareness and knowledge on Application Security Risk Assessment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in either Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- 10 to 15 years of experience of which 5+ years of working experience in SOC/Enterprise Cybersecurity Architect role
- Strong knowledge of various security architecture methods such as Enterprise Architect Frameworks like TOGAF, SABSA, etc.
- Must have broad architectural background with full-lifecycle experience of delivering IT Security solutions (including, but not limited to, Identity and Credential management; Access policy and management; Authentication and SSO; Authorization; Audit; Secure communications & cryptographic services; Network protection; Data protection & Privacy; Security administration)
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- In depth Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge
- Strong networking and application knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Network monitoring technology platforms such as Fidelis XPS, RSA or others
- End point protection tools, techniques and platforms such as Carbon Black, Symantec, McAfee or others
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP, security concepts, WAN and LAN concepts, Routing Protocols, Firewall Security policies
- Hands-on experience with industry leading security vendor platforms, including products such as Juniper security devices, ASA, Snort, Cisco IDS, Websense, Net Forensics, etc.
- Hands-on experience with industry leading network management platforms
- Practical experience on customer service processes and solving issues
- Experience in VPN technology, PKI, AAA, and IDS concepts
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requirement of Graphic Designer(Corel Photoshop Expert) Requirement of Graphic Designer (Female) Our NABH Pre Accredited Sri Sai Super Speciality Hospital, Moradabad, U.P.has the require [...]
Stay updated to latest technology Social Media trendsWe won't be sharing your personal information to anyone* Dashboard PHP DeveloperAwesome PHP Development Company in IndiaExperience : 3- [...]
Requirement Of Hospital Marketing Executive Requirement of Marketing Executive Our NABH Pre Accredited Sri Sai Super Speciality Hospital, Moradabad, U.P.has the requirement of Hospital M [...]
Requirement Of Consultant Urologist Requirement of Consultant Urologist Our NABH Pre Accredited Sri Sai Super Speciality Hospital, Moradabad, U.P.has the requirement of Consultant Urolog [...]