Role & Responsibility :
- DevOps Lead will be responsible for testing, QC, debugging support, all of the various Server Side and Java software/servers for various products developed or procured by the company, will debug problems with integration of all software, on-field deployment issues and suggest improvements/work-arounds("hacks") and structured solutions/approaches.
- Responsible for Scaling the architecture towards 10M+ users.
- The DevOps Lead will work closely with other team members including other Web Developers, Software Developers, Application Engineers, product managers to test and deploy existing products for various specialists and personnel using the software.
- DevOps Lead is solely responsible for the application approval before demo to clients, sponsors and investors.
- You have spent at least 4 to 8 years managing large server deployments
- You have deployed distributed systems on cloud with Docker and Kubernetes
- You have setup extremely high availability, fault tolerant, self-healing systems with exhaustive real-time monitoring
- (Plus) You have setup and managed large deployments of on-premise hardware, set up redundancies, backups and documented protocols
- Can type at fast speeds of 45WPM or above (60+ Preferred)
Technical Skills :
- You understand the ins and outs of Docker and Kubernetes
- You can architect complex cloud-based solutions using multiple products on either AWS or GCP
- Should be able to deploy scalable solutions across on-prem servers and not be limited to cloud based deployments only.
- You have a solid understanding of cryptography and secure communication
- You know your way around Unix systems and can write complex shell scripts comfortably
- You have a solid understanding of Processes and Thread Scheduling at the OS level - You are skilled with Ruby, Python or similar scripting languages
- (Plus) You are experienced with installing and managing multiple GPUs spread across multiple machines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role & Responsibility : - DevOps Lead will be responsible for testing, QC, debugging support, all of the various Server Side and Java software/servers for various products developed or procured by [...]
Job Description : Note : Candidate should be able to join immediate to 60 days- time (Max) Job Duties : Key components of the responsibilities are as mentioned below : Mandatory Skills - A [...]
Mandatory : Basic SQL, IT background, Life sciences domain Good to Have : PV Domain, Aris G, Argus Key components of the responsibilities are as mentioned below : - Providing Superior Suppor [...]
Executive or Senior Executive (Revenue-Media Sales) Job Description : Native Sales : - Work with the editorial, marketing and social teams to build packages - Liaise with the Content div [...]