5+ years experience
CAD Technician/BIM Modeler - Electrical (US projects) ( Job Number: AGD010LT ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues.
We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for CAD Technician to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Qualification & Experience:
- DEE / B.E in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- 5 to 8 years’ Drafting experience in design of water and waste water treatment plants.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD, Revit and other industry software viz.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities;
- Preparation of CAD drawings (General Arrangement and Detailed).
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant with best practice and any other standards dictated by the nature of the project.
- Assisting in the resolution of complex technical drafting issues.
- Working to make sure that the drafting component of the project comes within budget and deadline.
- Mentoring other members of the drafting team in their development
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with project Managers
- Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Document management including drawing register
- Providing technical advice to project team members
- Assisting in developing team members to their full potential
- Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and promoting a culture of awareness within the team
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager.
- Drafting knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, SCADA.
- Preparation of master drawing list for engineering document and maintain the status to meet the submission date to client for their approval.
- Previous experience in electrical design of water and waste water treatment plants is a plus.
- Familiar with international codes, standards and practices related to USA, UK, Middle East.
- Experience within a consultancy environment specifically in the utilities sector.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills.
o Excellence – striving for technical excellence.
o Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients and colleagues.
o Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
o Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Job : Design & Engineering
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience Scrum Master - UK Data Analytics ( Job Number: AGD0118C ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description The digital revolution in engineering and environ [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience BIM Modeler - Mechanical (UK Water) ( Job Number: AGD011GX ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Principal Duties and Responsibilities : [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Trainee BIM Modeler - Civil 3D (ANA Water Projects) ( Job Number: AGD011I1 ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultan [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience CAD Technician/BIM Modeler - Electrical (US projects) ( Job Number: AGD010LT ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Arcadis is the leading gl [...]