1+ years experience
What you’ll be doing...
As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for advanced administration capabilities and will design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services as needed. As a key point of contact for operational support issues and environment management, you will collect, consolidate and analyze metrics to facilitate decisions related to service improvements, install new modules, activate plug-ins, and facilitate releases and version upgrades. In this role you will engage your keen troubleshooting capabilities in workflows, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, menus, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, ACLs, UI Pages and Scripted REST APIs.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Platform Engineering and Maintenance.
- Demonstrates sound working knowledge of ServiceNow’s core architecture and primary application modules such as Service Catalog, Event, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Asset and CMDB, Discovery, Knowledge, and Self-Service Portal.
- Ensures appropriate SDLC process is adhered to when promoting updates through development/test/production environments.
- Creates supporting system documentation.
- Fulfills all requests for platform assistance including end-user trouble inquiries, regular administration and maintenance, enhancements, and defect fixes.
- Supports custom reports and dashboards as well as generating KPIs and supporting metrics.
- Articulates functional and technical requirements related to advanced development work for enhancements related to platform management.
- Manages MID servers, web services,proxy servers and integrations with ServiceNow platform.
- Works effectively with our vendors to ensure contractual obligations related to service are met and participates in monthly operations reviews.
- Actively manages user licensing and harvesting.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of management.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of experience with ServiceNow Platform Development.
- Experience administering SaaS applications.
- Experience configuring and maintaining a workflow management system.
- Experience with interfacing technologies such as REST and SOAP services.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills with non-technical staff.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Service Now Administration certification.
- ITILv3 Foundations certification.
- ServiceNow Certified Developer.
- ITILv3 Practitioner.
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 4+ years experience What you’ll be doing... You will provide support for the Supplier Risk Assessment Team and have the ability to use program management skills in order to im [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana 1+ years experience What you’ll be doing... As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for advanced administration capabilities and will design, build, and custom [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana 1+ years experience What you’ll be doing... You will be part of Deal Velocity Sales support operations team for creating quotes for RFP requests for customers across the glob [...]
What you’ll be doing... You will provide support for the Supplier Risk Assessment Team and have the ability to use program management skills in order to improve Verizon’s partnerships with sup [...]