Chennai, Tamil Nadu
4+ years experience
What you’ll be doing...
You will provide support for the Supplier Risk Assessment Team and have the ability to use program management skills in order to improve Verizon’s partnerships with suppliers. Your primary focus will be to support the change management effort for supplier risk management and act as Business Partner by working closely with Stakeholders. You will focus on risk analysis and relationship building by delivering new ways to mitigate risk with different stakeholders depending on the needs of a risk assessment.
You will be expected to use your analytical skills to support decisions that help drive changes – reviewing the risk of a supplier from a contract perspective to document supplier policies and procedures for Verizon. You will partner with Supplier Risk Office and Verizon Risk Experts to mitigate and solve issues found with the suppliers’ interactions with Verizon. You will seek out process improvements and best practices for those interactions so they can be leveraged to drive efficiency across Sourcing and the Global Supply Chain Organization.
- Support Org /CSE/Suppliers to fill the Pre-IRQ/IRQ’s/DDQ in the Archer (Risk management) tool.
- Work with closely with stakeholders to expedite the SRO requests within agreed SLA’s.
- Manage Supplier Data and provide key insights for supplier selections based on the risk analysis.
- Monitor and Manage supplier risk for Verizon’s Active Contracts.
- Provide support and assist with developing contingency and exit strategies should service be disrupted or an engagement needs to be terminated.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and KRIs while establishing and maintaining reporting accuracy, consistency, and the creation/distribution of scorecards, dashboards, and reports.
- Monitor process compliance and provide information to appropriate stakeholders at the leadership level.
- Coordinate with business management to complete remediation activities that arise from risk assessments and reviews performed.
- Support delivery of weekly and monthly reports to Sourcing Leadership, and various levels of leadership that track productivity, quality, and efficiency of third-party relationships.
- Partner with Verizon Leadership to resolve escalated issues.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience into Risk management practices in any industry.
- Certification in Risk Management.
Even better if you have:
- A Master’s degree.
- Six or more years of experience in Risk Management, Audit, Finance, Sourcing, Procurement, Change Management, Project Management, or Supply Chain.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications / Banking industry and Risk Planning experience.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely information in a highly dynamic work environment with a customer focused mindset.
- Strategic planning skills with the ability to be self-directed while managing multiple deliverables in a dynamic environment where requirements and constraints may evolve frequently.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of management.
- Relationship management skills with peers, executives, internal/external customers, suppliers, and various stakeholders.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 4+ years experience What you’ll be doing... You will provide support for the Supplier Risk Assessment Team and have the ability to use program management skills in order to im [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana 1+ years experience What you’ll be doing... As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for advanced administration capabilities and will design, build, and custom [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana 1+ years experience What you’ll be doing... You will be part of Deal Velocity Sales support operations team for creating quotes for RFP requests for customers across the glob [...]
What you’ll be doing... You will provide support for the Supplier Risk Assessment Team and have the ability to use program management skills in order to improve Verizon’s partnerships with sup [...]