Noida, Uttar Pradesh
3+ years experience
Join Pitney Bowes as Senior Data Engineer- Hadoop/Spark/AWS
Years of Experience required- 3to 6 years
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be partof the team that designs and develops cloud-based offerings targeting the smalland medium sized Pitney Bowes customer base. You will be deeply involved in deliveringBusiness Decision Analytics targeted at Shipping, Tracking and Returns domains.The Data Engineer will be a hands-on person, working with stakeholders onunderstating their requirements/ identify the scope and design analytical &insightful; business solutions using advanced analytical techniques. You willalso be responsible for designing,
prototyping and implementing solutions thatsupport a wide variety of data processing, data science and analytics needs. Youare expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. Ifthis type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person forthis challenging role!
- Work with stakeholders on understating theirrequirements/ identify the scope and design analytical & insightfulbusiness solutions using advanced analytical techniques.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design anddevelop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new andexisting frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaboratewith and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
- Beagile and embrace change
Qualifications &Skills; required
- UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from RECor above
- Experience of 4 to 6 years in Advanced DataAnalytics. Understanding of performance measurement KPIs.
- Must have Proficiency with Python.
- Good to have knowledge of Spark, Pig, Hive,Hbase, Hadoop
- Good to have knowledge of Machine Learningpackages (Pandas,Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
- Hands on experience in designing analytical& insightful business solutions using advanced analytical techniques
- Proficient at integrating and preparing large,varied datasets (Data preparation, Data cleaning, Data mining using Algorithms)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.The ability to communicate with the business to understand requirements andpresent back findings and recommendations
- Analytical Bend of Mind, Logical Reasoning anddata interpretation should be very strong
- Self-motivated, detail oriented withdemonstrated problem solving skills
Ourpassionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigatethe complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping, them use datato market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels andpackages efficiently, to securing payments through statements andinvoices.
Ourglobal Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processesand modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In arapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future thatincludes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet ofThings. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing aDesign Thinking platform and approach.
Helpingclients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 14,000+passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovationwith over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the centerof all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Ineverything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningfulimpact.
PitneyBowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer thatvalues diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Few interestingvideos about Pitney Bowes:
Who we are
PitneyBowes India 10 years journey
PitneyBowes, Great Place to Work
Lifeat Pitney Bowes
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pune, Maharashtra 1+ years experience JoinPitney Bowes as Data Scientist (Commerce Services) Years of Experience required- 4Years to 7 Years Job Location-Pune Impact As a DataScience, you will [...]
Pune, Maharashtra 4+ years experience Join Pitney Bowes as Advisory QA Engineer Years of Experience required- 6 -8+ years Job Location-Pune The Job Must to have: - Test Lead Responsible f [...]
Pune, Maharashtra 6+ years experience JoinPitney Bowes as Front End Software Engineer. Years of Experience required- 6to 8 years Job Location- Pune The Job - Workwith cross-functional teams [...]
Pune, Maharashtra 8+ years experience At Pitney Bowes, wedo the right thing, the right way. Asa Senior Software Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too. We have amazing people who are thedriving fo [...]