Alwal, Hyderabad, Telangana
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wren Kitchens is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world-class customer experience. In the financial year of 2019 we recorded revenue of £700m.
We’re proud to say that we manufacture all our kitchens out of three, state-of-the-art factories, here in the UK. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. We provide tailored kitchens at DIY prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, Wren provide the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
In 2019 Wren was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this,
The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here at Wren Kitchens we strive to continually improve and grow our business, therefore we are looking for an inhouse Sales Performance Auditor to join a new team within the Retail Operations department. You will be supporting the Showrooms with their understanding of sales data, ensuring that they can review their performance and identify any opportunities for growth to help meet and improve business expectations. We are looking for an ambitious, proactive person who has a drive for results and is looking to grow their future career within Wren Kitchens.
This role will be based at our Head Office, The Nest, but will require travel to all showrooms nationally and time away from home. A company car is provided, and over-night accommodation will be provided when travelling long distances.
What can you expect?
As a Sales Performance Auditor, you will be responsible for the auditing of Wren Kitchen’s showroom sales and targets. You will be able to review figures and KPI’s while communicating your thoughts and advice in a clear and concise manner. You will help upskill the Management teams to utilise this data in the future to help them build upon their success of their showroom.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting the delivery of data for Commercial teams, ensuring their performance is measured accurately, any risks and/or opportunities are identified, and that reward & recognition is in line with business expectations.
- Producing plans, reports & preparing presentations for the senior manager within the sales performance team and the sales performance managers as required.
- Analysis of reporting linking to the success of the sales plan. Collate, analyse and produce reports using data from identified sources.
- Create financial and statistical reports for Sales Managers.
- To provide technical advice, guidance and information regarding sales targets/figures for the relevant sales channels, ensuring accuracy of measurement, and clear user-friendly reporting of data.
- To support the Management Team and Account Managers to ensure activities are in line with the sales and operational activity.
- To add value to internal business relationships, including Intermediaries by supporting managers with data analysis, interpretation and professional report and plan creation.
- To work closely with relevant Sales channels to provide trend and sales analysis that can be used to improve sales performance, service level management and problem & incident management.
- Oversee the changeover between managers, this will involve giving an over view of past performance within the showroom and opportunities going forward.
Who are we looking for?
- Background in finance, accounting or sales auditing
- Excellent communication skills
- Authoritative and hands on attitude
- Analytical and process driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Competent using Microsoft Oﬃce Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel
What we can offer you
- A highly competitive starting salary and quarterly bonus structure
- Industry leading career progression opportunities working with a business that is renowned for promoting from within
- Company Car, laptop and mobile phone provided with the role
- Free on-site gym
- Two subsidised canteens on-site
- Free on-site parking
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Will be responsible for handling multiple stores *Develop new promotional programs *responsible for accountability for multiple stores *Supervising and monitoring stores , Desire [...]
This position is: 1- Responsible for supporting the development of key HR initiatives and drives the organisation s HR requirements. 2- Is expected to Coach first line managers, provide c [...]
- Develop key relationships with Decision Makers & Influencers of a plethora of Large Enterprises including Fortune 500s, Venture Capitalists, Technology companies - Strategize how to address p [...]
Lead inbound and outbound call center functions to deliver sales and service propositions which align with business strategies, achieving customer satisfaction and financial objectives. In short, to m [...]