The Project Co-ordinator in the GLT Unit works with internal stake holders as well as translation vendors to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
1. Production management
- Monitor projects to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Collaborate with production teams to maintain appropriate client- or project-specific instructions, checklists are followed.
- Maintaining project tracking and follow up with production teams as necessary
- Arrange and deliver client deliverables to GPM (on-site manager)
2. Finance management
- Take Care of Project financials such as Vendor PO issuance, including month end activities.
- Keep Gemini uptodate
3. Query Management
- Handling vendor queries
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra 1+ years experience The recruiter identifies appropriate audiences, advertises openings and onboard and manage resources into the company's pools. Responsibilities: - [...]
Mumbai, Maharashtra Lionbridge Technologies is inviting applications for candidates with experience in Urdu Content Development and translation. Position: Linguist Location: Bangalore / Delhi [...]
Mumbai, Maharashtra The Project Co-ordinator in the GLT Unit works with internal stake holders as well as translation vendors to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initia [...]
Mumbai, Maharashtra - Keeping a track of finance for every task done. The Production Coordinator would be responsible handling all the finance of the projects. - We make payments by words, pages [...]