2+ years experience
Manages the end to end recruitment process including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, design and implement attraction strategies, define clear job skill specifications, internal and external sourcing, candidate screening, background checks, relocation/immigration, and offer completion. Drives the global strategic programs, policies, platforms, services, and tools that enable the company to align staffing with the workforce plans. Drives programs in areas such as workforce redeployment and reduction, university hiring and contingent workforce management. Supports staffing and disengagement activity resulting from mergers, acquisitions,
outsourcing and divestitures. Responsible for designing and implementing attraction strategies. Ensures local staffing practices are compliant with global/regional initiatives and legal requirements, and meet business priorities such as diversity objectives. Develops and manages relationships with staffing vendors and Global Business Services (GBS) organizations.
- Interacts with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets for their sub- region, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end staffing process within the sub-region; supports implementation of sourcing strategies, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establishes relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Develops expertise in one or more of the key areas within staffing and recruiting.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills.
- Developing thorough knowledge of one or more of the businesses in which the company competes for talent
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools.
- Experience working in key business relationships.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience Job Description: Manages the end to end recruitment process including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, design and imple [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 1+ years experience Job Description: Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the gre [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Full-time, Internship Job Description: At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software so [...]
Job Description: Manages the end to end recruitment process including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, design and implement attraction strategies, define clear jo [...]