7+ years experience
AtPitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
Asa Quality Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are thedriving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Arepassionate about client success.
- Enjoycollaborating with others.
- Strive toexceed expectations.
- Moveboldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Attitudeof failure not an option and let’s do it.
A tech-savvy ambitious and able tosucceed in a dynamic environment where curiosity and creativity is welcomed.
Always ensuring a product or servicemeets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability andperformance required.
Always striving for building andparticipating to build a winning team in VUCA world.
Believe in philosophy of build it,break it and then rebuild it better.
- Specializein API automation testing, integration, web services testing, web applicationtesting
- Testscenario designing, test case writing, and test case review.
- Closelyinvolve with Product and stake holders to understand requirements and translatethem to test plans for functional and regression testing.
- Aanalyzecrash logs, backtraces and assist engineers by utilizing basic debuggingtechniques
- Shouldhave an eye for corner use cases, Race conditions of all features.
- Batchjob testing experience and scripting knowledge. (Shell/Perl)
As a Quality Engineer you have:
- 7 + years’experience in designing and developing test cases for large scale, missioncritical and high availability web applications.
- Shouldhave good experience in Manual testing
- Shouldhave experience in Domain Testing anddefining domain test strategy as QA
- WorkingExperience in SQL/.NET and Scripting languages like Python, JS etc.
- Workedon tools like SOAPUI, SOAPSonar, CodedUI, SOAtest, ParaSoft etc.
- Providethe opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer aninclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliverchallenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of atransforming organization
- Offercomprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns(FDR)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery& Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. Wedevelop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping &return; solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers andmeasurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannelsolutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means newadvantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at everytouchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagementopportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world ofglobal commerce.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pune, Maharashtra 1+ years experience JoinPitney Bowes as Data Scientist (Commerce Services) Years of Experience required- 4Years to 7 Years Job Location-Pune Impact As a DataScience, you will [...]
Pune, Maharashtra 4+ years experience Join Pitney Bowes as Advisory QA Engineer Years of Experience required- 6 -8+ years Job Location-Pune The Job Must to have: - Test Lead Responsible f [...]
Pune, Maharashtra 6+ years experience JoinPitney Bowes as Front End Software Engineer. Years of Experience required- 6to 8 years Job Location- Pune The Job - Workwith cross-functional teams [...]
Pune, Maharashtra 8+ years experience At Pitney Bowes, wedo the right thing, the right way. Asa Senior Software Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too. We have amazing people who are thedriving fo [...]