Trainee BIM Modeler - Civil 3D (ANA Water Projects) ( Job Number: AGD011I1 ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Trainee BIM Modeler to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Qualifications Qualification & Experience:
- BE or Diploma in civil, reflecting the required BIM modelers position
- A minimum of 0-1 year experience in BIM modelling on Civil, Infrastructure or large-scale projects
- Experience in AutoCAD along with Civil 3D will be added advantage
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities;
The roles and responsibilities of the Trainee BIM Modeler vary and can typically include:
- Design and perform BIM Modelling for specific design discipline using AutoCAD / Civil3D under the supervision / direction of Principal BIM modeller / BIM Manager.
- Ensure models / drawings accuracy based on BIM standards and BIM project workflow criteria / checklist.
- Clean up and synchronize models/drawings on a daily basis to the Common data platform.
- Ensure all productions are completed on schedule or in a timely manner.
- Report regularly to Principal BIM Modeler / BIM Manager on the progress of work.
- Ensure all exported information are recorded in the correct directory.
- Implement Quality Control
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines regarding design-changes and model changes
- Adhere to the BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures
- Prepare discipline model and/or content for BIM coordination meetings
- Export i-model/NWC/IFC and other formats for collaboration internally and externally;
- Certified and experienced in any or more of the following according to the BIM modelling position
- Civil 3D for Site Civil and Utility networks modelling
- Be experienced in working collaboratively on CDE (ProjectWise, BIM 360, Share point)
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Job : Design & Engineering
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience Scrum Master - UK Data Analytics ( Job Number: AGD0118C ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description The digital revolution in engineering and environ [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience BIM Modeler - Mechanical (UK Water) ( Job Number: AGD011GX ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Principal Duties and Responsibilities : [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Trainee BIM Modeler - Civil 3D (ANA Water Projects) ( Job Number: AGD011I1 ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultan [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience CAD Technician/BIM Modeler - Electrical (US projects) ( Job Number: AGD010LT ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Arcadis is the leading gl [...]