Business Connect Magazine
₹15,000 a month
About the company:
We serve as a platform that brings together entrepreneurs, executive officers and Venture capitalists from a variety of sectors. We connect with our readers through our monthly edition carving our way steadily towards the highest readership figures of top-level investors and executives in India. Our focus is concentrated on publishing inspirational success stories of business houses and innovations spread across the globe in the entrepreneurship world. If your interest lies in the world business market, we are your best choice to know what happened in the life backstage of all sorts of flourished and budding businesses.
Business Connect is the window into the minds of the business leaders of India. We offer our readers informative articles highlighting the latest issues of the market and revealing the inside tips for everything from business strategies to emerging trends. Business Connect magazine has been the choice of intellectual and high-level executives.
About the internship/job:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Connect with clients through mail and call 2. Follow up on all status 3. Provide the final delivery content
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship between 13th Feb'20 and 14th Mar'20
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
Number of internships/jobs available: 4
Categories: Content Writing,Media
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Will be responsible for handling multiple stores *Develop new promotional programs *responsible for accountability for multiple stores *Supervising and monitoring stores , Desire [...]
This position is: 1- Responsible for supporting the development of key HR initiatives and drives the organisation s HR requirements. 2- Is expected to Coach first line managers, provide c [...]
- Develop key relationships with Decision Makers & Influencers of a plethora of Large Enterprises including Fortune 500s, Venture Capitalists, Technology companies - Strategize how to address p [...]
Lead inbound and outbound call center functions to deliver sales and service propositions which align with business strategies, achieving customer satisfaction and financial objectives. In short, to m [...]