2+ years experience
Scrum Master - UK Data Analytics ( Job Number: AGD0118C ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore
Description The digital revolution in engineering and environment consultancy is here:
- Are you bold enough to drive this transformation?
- Do you want to take the next great leap in your career?
- Do you want the chance to be recognized by the executive board of a leading MNC?
ARCADIS is looking for talented individuals from India’s global IT capitals to help lead our surge into digital. We are transforming our own operations and those of our clients, analytics and digital is at the core of this transformation.
Our analytics team works in a number of areas,
supporting our key clients globally as well as transforming internal processes. We deliver predictive analytics as a service. We implement data-base and data-hosting solutions. We develop platforms for our clients and our teams to access and interact with their data. We create the right data architecture to achieve the best possible insights. Our clients also love the insights we provide through our dashboarding solutions.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Scrum Master to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
- Scrum Master
Qualifications Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Management or related field or equivalent work experience Related Work Experience
- Experience required: 2-5 Years
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities;
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to enhance the customer experience
- Works closely with development teams to continuously improve team's software delivery
- Actively and consistently supports different stakeholders to ensure the highest quality software products to our customers
- Collaborate with other teams in each project and review / refine the strategy based on the organizational needs and participate in Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Plans upcoming sprints for a given project, including helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during the sprint
- Monitors and reports on sprints that are in-progress
- Coordinates project activities including updating the Wiki and release history.
- Tracks and monitors team member allocation so we know when team members are available to work on new tasks (resource planning)
- Works with the leadership team to strategically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Agile processes
- Contributes to the creation of Requirements documents, Data Sheets, and Acceptance Criteria, while understands how a project fits into the big picture
- Interfaces with other departments to ensure clear communication for in-progress and upcoming development activities
- Skills/Abilities and Knowledge Ability to read, write, speak and understand English Strong organizational skills Scrum Master Certification
- Thorough understanding of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan and resolve escalations based on the project requirements Ability to work with cross-functional team and senior leadership team
- Excellent ability to work well with shifting priorities Excellent ability to track multiple development efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment
- A servant leader that can facilitate and build team consensus
- The ability to identify and eliminate road blocks that team members may encounter during a sprint
- Critical thinker, ability to negotiate with key stakeholders and maintain positive attitude
- Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understands both Scrum and Kanban methodologies and can easily interchange based off team needs
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft DevOps (old VSTS), or other Agile development tools
- Experience with web and app technologies, including content management systems, native applications and data services.
Key competencies / Values:
- Client focus – differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding
- Excellence – striving for excellence, recognising that excellence is defined by our clients
- Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners
- Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
- Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
- People - we create the environment for people to realise their potential
Job : Specialists & scientists
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 2+ years experience Scrum Master - UK Data Analytics ( Job Number: AGD0118C ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description The digital revolution in engineering and environ [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience BIM Modeler - Mechanical (UK Water) ( Job Number: AGD011GX ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Principal Duties and Responsibilities : [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Trainee BIM Modeler - Civil 3D (ANA Water Projects) ( Job Number: AGD011I1 ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultan [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience CAD Technician/BIM Modeler - Electrical (US projects) ( Job Number: AGD010LT ) Primary Location : IN-IN-Bangalore Description Arcadis is the leading gl [...]