CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Candidate is tasked with developing and maintaining in-house developed tools used by the team for CI/CD builds and deployments.
As devops engineer, this role also includes:
- Maintain/develop C# applications developed by PBC team
- managing the build and release definitions on VSTS/AzureDevOps
- Responsible for keeping the builds, deployment and tests running healthy
- Troubleshoot build/deployment errors on daily basis
- Work accurate and result driven
- Follows regular scrum processes
- Proactive Team player with positive attitude and provides constructive feedback
- Continuously evaluate and recommend improvement to CI/CD processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
C# .Net with VSTS/AzureDevOps
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Strategic Thinking
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We at HT Media are hiring developers who are good in python and data structures. Key skills required for the job are:1) Good knowledge of data structures 2) Aggregate of 65 in Academics in Xth, XII an [...]
* About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about m [...]
Provides level one support on standard systems, investigating, analyzing, and resolving problems for IP Telephony infrastructure. Providing Support on Customer Telecom Environment by following I [...]
1.Assist & Supervise Workshop and Installation Team. 2 Excute Client Meetings & Site Visits. 3. Manage Manpower. 4. Planning Daily Schedule. 5. Develop and manage project timelines [...]