CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants
To be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. Should also require to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems. It is expected to ensure that the overall ICT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality. The primary role is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization s technology and governance strategies,
policies and standards.
Skills expected: o Experience in role of solution architect including estimation and proposal preparation o Knowledge of banking environment is advantage
o Experience with investment case is a big advantage o Technical know-how (at least some of them): Micro services architecture Java Docker Kubernetes Kafka Java 15 Spring Boot Esper ELK Stack Cassandra
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1. Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
2. Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
3. Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
4. Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
5. Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise s long-term business objectives.
6. Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
7. Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
8. Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
9. Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
10. Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
11. Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies. Education, qualifications and experience required: Certification in two or more of the following areas: CCNA, Java/C , Linux, Solaris, AIX, Oracle, IBM MQ, WAS, Clouds, Network protocol pattern matching Algorithms Experience as technical lead for a major technology implementation Knowledge of payments and Banking business is must. Must have Comprehensive .
knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering Communications; Team working; Critical analysis and decision making; Creative thinking; Problem solving; Self-development and English, Maths and IT user skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Good understanding of Technical on
Secondary Skills:( Solaris, AIX and Linux, etc.)
Good understanding of JAVA internal and networks.
Good understanding of Oracle/PL/SQL.
Good coding hands-on and exposure to solution design.
Software Design Architecture.
Analytical Thinking and owning all the Technical solutions for all the deliverable.
- Application Deployment
- Product Development/Support
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We re looking for UX Designer who can help us to solution and create modern , great looking designs across all web and mobile platforms. You will be an important member of the Thence Experience Desi [...]
We Are Hiring .Net Developers (3 to 4 years of experience) G.T.Enterprises (GTE), during the journey of 23 long successful years has laid the foundation and grown to be one of the largest techn [...]
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Analyst will be a high performing member of the Analytics Delivery Team within Zyme. He/ She will have two key areas of responsibility 1) Supporting the regular [...]
Skill Sets: Should have a good communication skills , knowledge in java programming Qualifications: Any Degree with Computer Background. Skill Sets: Should have a good communication skills [...]