Oceaneering International Services Limited
The SharePoint developer will be part of the Oceaneering SharePoint program team. Under general direction of the IT business solutions team, the developer will be responsible for the design and development of technical solutions on O365 SharePoint platform, adhere to best practices and all aspects of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support of solutions. The developer will also provide project status updates, communicate to the team about solutions/issues and deliver user training if required.
- Design and develop Oceaneering standard site templates using site scripts and JSON schema.
- Design and develop custom client-site SharePoint Webparts, Extensions and Apps (Add-Ins).
- Provision, manage and support sites for business users, ensure security and information architecture design are properly aligned with Oceaneering O365 Governance and Framework
- Develop SharePoint solutions that integrate data with other existing Oceaneering systems through business connectivity services (BCS) and and custom-built apps
- Gather business requirements, understand business processes and design/implement MS-Power Automate solutions or third-party tool such as Nintex or K2.
- Assist with data migration from Google platform to O365 SharePoint sites
- Maintain and troubleshoot SharePoint related issues including site management, security and permission, site performance and content management
- Monitors and completes requests and incident resolution via Help Desk ticketing system.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with preferred study in information technology, computer science, business or equivalent experience and certifications.
- Minimum 5 year of SharePoint platform experiences, either SharePoint server or SharePoint Online and have intimate knowledge of SharePoint components, architecture, configuration, diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Building Dashboards in SharePoint with custom Filters (wildcard search/search within description field)
- Advanced knowledge of O365 platform, apps, Azure infrastructure and cloud-based APIs
- Advanced knowledge on SharePoint PowerShell scripts and PnP scripts.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise content management system, document management, record management and retention policy
- Experience with MS Power Automate and MS-Power Apps is preferred
- Experience with developing integration solutions on SharePoint platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and planning skills with the ability to set priorities.
- Information Technology: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft SharePoint & Design: 2 - 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft C#: 2 to 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Active Directory: 2 - 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL: 2 - 5 years (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
TL-.NET Introduction to your Job - Manage and deliver projects from conceptualization & visualization to technology mapping and final execution including scope/change requests - Interact wit [...]
Tech Lead -.NET Introduction to your Job : - Manage and deliver projects from conceptualization & visualization to technology mapping and final execution including scope/change requests - In [...]
Position Summary The SharePoint developer will be part of the Oceaneering SharePoint program team. Under general direction of the IT business solutions team, the developer will be responsibl [...]
Position Summary The SharePoint developer will be part of the Oceaneering SharePoint program team. Under general direction of the IT business solutions team, the developer will be responsible f [...]